sexta-feira, maio 19, 2006

AVP entrevista Lloyd Cole

AVP: So, what do you think about your concerts in Portugal?
Lloyd: Oh, that was fabulous as usual, the portugueses fans are the best. They always support me and they seem to love all my work. I was very happy there.
AVP: Did you enjoy all the concerts? The conditions were good?
Lloyd: Oh, yes, the best, the best sepecially in that marvellous Cultural Forum in the last day in Moita.
AVP: Dou you mean in Baixa da Banheira?
Lloyd: What?
AVP: Tle last gig was in Baixa da Banheira.
Lloyd: What? No. It was in Moita. I know that because I saw the posters in the streets and in the Forum and all the staff told me it was in Moita, after Tomar and Feira.
AVP: But it was in Baixa da Banheira, they didn´t tell you that?
Lloyd: What is Baixa da Banheira, what does it mean? I can't see it on the map they gave me. I only saw Moita in capitular letters.
AVP: Well, Baixa da Banheira is a new village, and it was the place where you really played.
LLoyd: ... ??? "Báixha de Banhêirrra, do you say? What does it mean?
AVP: That really means "Bathtub Downtown" or something like that
LLoyd: You can't be serious, I couldn't have played in a place like that. I surelly would remember that. It was in Moita, the famous city with the magnificent near-river lifestyle and thar monumental bullring for the famous "touradas", the true identity and soul of those lands.
AVP: What?
LLoyd: It's what is in the tape and the... the "Kásséte", I think, they gave me after the gig. A very splendid material.
AVP: And have you beeen also brainwashed?
LLoyd: No, but they introduced me to a big fellow, I would say very tanned, with some little friends, and he conviced me with sweet words that was the truth, the only truth and nothing more than the truth. Ok, he said he would break my knees if I say something else to the press, but it didn't really matter. He was very persuasive.
AVP: OK, so that´s all, folks...
Lloyd: But don't tell him I said he would break my kness, I suppose he was just kidding...
AVP: Ok, if you say so.
LLoyd: Don't forget, it's important, I've only two knees anda I like them a lot. I'm not readu to be kneebroken.
AVP: OK, OK, I understand, vai-te embora melga.
Lloyd: What?
AVP: Nothing important, I was just clearing my throat. Goodbye, then...
Lloyd: Goodbye and tell my friends in Moita they are the best. Especially the big, tanned one.
AVP:............

2 comentários:

AV disse...

As maravilhas que tu fazes com o tradutor da Google !

AV2

AV disse...

Ó mai frend, ingalês, sou eu e o Zézé Camarinha.
Cais tradutores do gugueles.

AV1