terça-feira, maio 10, 2005

Para animar a manhã



Like humans do
David Byrne

For millions of years, In millions of homes
A man loved a woman, A child it was born
It learned how to hurt and it learned how to cry
Like Humans Do

I’m breathing in
I’m breathing out
So slip inside this funky house
Dishes in the sink
The TV’s in repair
Don’t look at the floor
Don’t go up the stairs

I’m achin’
I’m shakin’
I’m breakin’
Like Humans Do

I work & I sleep & I dance & I’m dead
I’m eatin, I’m laughin & I’m lovin myself
I never watch TV except when I’m stoned
Like Humans Do

Se nos ensinarem como colocar um comando do Media Player no blog (o Pula Pulga fez isso antes de acabar, o Abrupto colocou no 2º aniversário e até os betinhos do Acidental já o fizeram, só nós é que não sabemos...), prometemos música nova todos os dias...

Sem comentários: